NetworkBarbados is a professional, business networking site created to unleash the export potential of Barbados’ indigenous services sector. Established by Invest Barbados, this unique and exciting initiative is geared to providing a platform for the export of Barbadian services to global markets. In addition, the site highlights the opportunities for foreign direct investment into Barbados in several sectors, including international business and financial services, information communication technology, niche manufacturing and renewable energy.
NetworkBarbados provides a virtual gateway for people to meet and network with a view to putting solution seekers in touch with solution providers. It is a categorized database offering service providers, investors and consumers quick, easy and effective access to a wider and more internationally focused resource pool of potential business partners.
The core objectives of NetworkBarbados are to:
• Promote indigenous services exports
• Increase inflows of foreign direct investment
• Enable Barbados to have access to a wider and more global pool of skills and human resources with diverse knowledge and expertise
• Engage the local and international communities in business
• Facilitate cross border collaboration and strategic alliances between Service Providers
• Provide information and facilitate services exchange
• Assist local companies in finding export opportunities
• Facilitate students and new graduates integration into the fabric of the business environment